Manchester, ENG, GB, M4 4HD
We are recruiting for a Brand Strategist to join our Equator team. This role can be based from either our Manchester or Nottingham studios and worked on a hybrid basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring client and campaign deliverables are optimally executed from start to finish. You’ll take an active role in future planning and idea generation for a number of our clients, providing strategic input and formulating innovative solutions to existing marketing and advertising opportunities.
- Works with team members to ensure proper scoping of client work, including articulation of final deliverables.
- Identifies the type of tools and solutions needed for each project, both internal and external.
- Identifies content needed for final deliverables (e.g. video, design, text, etc.) and sources for content.
- Ensures the creation of campaigns, leveraging resources appropriately.
- Utilizes data-driven tools and systems for any required testing.
- Develops and manages client roadmaps.
- Manages Request For Proposal (RFP) processes, ensuring timely and completed submissions.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with client team(s). Keeps client informed of progress, as appropriate.
- Presents client recommendations, insights and deliverables effectively.
- Assists with pitches, as appropriate.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of the industry, especially in terms of social media, market trends and client-related developments.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 6+ years of previous client engagement experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
At Matthews International, what makes us different is what makes us great. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please get in touch below, attaching your CV, cover letter and portfolio if appropriate.