Creative Account Manager
Nottingham, ENG, GB, NG1 1QE
Equator is a global packaging design agency, delivering strategy to shelf without compromise. We create powerful brands that get noticed and chosen. Equator is part of SGK.
We are recruiting for a Creative Account Manager to join our team in Nottingham. They will manage all creative projects through the design process to deliver work of exceptional quality to agreed brand, budget and deadline. Work in team collaboration to maintain and develop client relationships through excellent service.
- Project Management of creative services for specific client from a brand management, commercial and critical path standpoint.
- Act as the brand guardian on behalf of the client within Equator.
- Partner the client as an invaluable team member for creative design, brand management and client service and to develop our offer within their business.
- Provide organic growth of the Account via exceptional design delivery and client service.
- Write and present briefs which inspire creative team to produce beautiful and effective design on behalf of client’s brand.
- Build relationships with the design team to ensure projects run smoothly; working together in creative partnership to frequently review, critique and develop projects.
- Present design projects effectively to engage clients and sell our creativity.
- Collaborate as an Account team to ensure the creative vision is achieved through to the production stage, including assessing contract proofs.
- Work within the parameters of the Equator internal process workflow to achieve consistent and efficient design through to final approved stage.
- Manage the photographic process to ensure inspirational, on-brand and client approved images.
- Collaborate with Traffic Manager to advise and ensure adequate time is booked for design, photographic and retouch resources.
- Manage design workflow on client’s internal workflow systems via Team Admin.
- Manage the commercial process at creative design stage for forecast, estimating and invoicing.
- Review design as finished packaging on shelf and keep updated of the market, competition and packaging innovation.
- Engage with Photography team to ensure shoots run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitor status of jobs and update design report document monthly to allow for timely KPI reporting by the Account Director.
- Report delays and issues on jobs to Account Director.
- Creative thinker
- A passion for creativity in graphic design
- Client focused
- Self-motivated and self-managing with a pro-active approach
- Impeccable project management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Confident, tactful and persuasive manner
At Matthews International, what makes us different is what makes us great. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please get in touch below, attaching your CV, cover letter and portfolio if appropriate.