Looking for a varied role that allows you to explore creative possibilities across a huge range of product categories? Want to build a diverse portfolio that enables your design expertise to shine and offers you the chance to develop your art direction skills? Keen to see your vision brought to life without being watered down?
At Equator, we are a family of creatives and strategic thinkers who thrive on ideas and are relentlessly focused on creating innovative concepts. Supported by our efficient internal processes, the impactful packaging we create builds brands and engages consumers.
It’s an exciting, dynamic environment where visual concepts are developed across our network, around the world. With us, you can advance your creative expertise with multi-category design, including all aspects of creative expression, typography, photography direction, illustration, packaging architecture, naming, identity development and strategy. As an Equator designer, you won’t just visualise the client’s brief; you will utilise the creative thinking that drives you to help them develop and follow brand standards and deliver award winning packaging designs.
Do you want to work in a place where thinking differently is actively encouraged? Join us.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Packaging design experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to provide professional portfolio upon request
- Proficient with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress, etc.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please apply online.