An opportunity to be creative and innovative daily, progressing your career in a global agency where you’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality, showstopping photography for a huge variety of FMCG client briefs. A highly motivated individual, able to bring fresh thinking and ideas to the team, you’ll work collaboratively with colleagues across all disciplines to interpret and realise the client’s brief. You’ll lead the photography project from set preparation (cameras, lighting, merchandise, materials) to selection of the finished images with the client, demonstrating creative flair and attention to detail on every shot. You’ll need a knowledge of the food and beverage sector and a passion for creating images that engage the senses and tempt the palette.
- Attends client meetings (e.g. pre-photo studio) and is confident with direct client engagement as necessary.
- Ensures high quality standards in all photo studio client deliverables.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to intermediate level digital photographic, using industry standard cameras, software, tools, and photographic techniques.
- Delivers the brief aligned to the photo studio workflow and assigned budget parameters
- Meets the agency’s high quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and is proactive in making recommendations to management for improvements in tools, processes and assigned tasks.
- Ensures quality consistency across a range of photographic artwork (digital and conventional), composing shots based on the layouts, creative concept, and art direction of more senior photographers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the company’s focus on quality improvement by ensuring proper lightening of products and by providing the colour team with accurate information.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in photography or related field
- 4+ years photography experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Basic degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Basic analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organisation, as well as internal and external clients.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please apply online.