Production Account Manager
Nottingham, ENG, GB, NG1 1QE
Equator is a global packaging design agency, delivering strategy to shelf without compromise. We create powerful brands that get noticed and chosen. Equator is part of SGK.
We are recruiting for a Production Account Manager to join our team in Nottingham. You will be responsible for managing all packaging projects through artwork and prepress, to deliver all work to agreed brand guidelines, timeline, and budget. Working to maintain and develop client, supplier and printer relationships through excellent client service.
- Partners with Creative account Manager to ensure the specific creative vision is achieved at production stage without compromise.
- Collaborate with production operational team to develop strong partnerships and manage client delivery to SLA and maintain design intent and integrity throughout the Equator artwork process.
- Engage internal partners across design, Photo Studio and Finance as needed to establish strong relationships and development of best practice processes.
- Create Production briefs to ensure clear information and accurate instructions given to the production team at all stages.
- Challenge amends where brand integrity, range consistency or project deadlines are put at risk.
- Anticipate and arrange pre-artwork meetings with internal and external stakeholders to manage technical issues and ensure consistent delivery.
- Work within the parameters of the Equator internal process workflow to achieve consistent, efficient, and accurate artwork.
- Partner with CAM from design brief to ensure the final production output is an accurate version of the design intention, aiming for right first time.
- Manage the client, supplier and printer all through the production process to ensure their consideration and feedback are acknowledged and actioned as appropriate.
- Manage the Production workflow on client’s internal workflow systems.
- Engage with operational production management to plan, resource and schedule all work to an agreed client critical path.
- Participate in project post- print evaluations to identify best practices or areas for quality improvement.
- Demonstrate strong partnership with the client as engaged, energetic and valuable team member for client delivery.
- Act as Brand guardian through production with strong understanding of brand guidelines and clear creative vision to deliver consistency and quality.
- Consult with client to understand needs and offer suggestions through strong project ownership, flexibility and integrity.
- Advocate for Equator with client and suppliers- guides them through equator process with ease.
- Proactively guide clients through the process and anticipate all project planning and staffing needs to deliver high quality work and exceed expectations.
- Accurately capture and communicate project details through internal/external workflow systems.
- Engage clients through effective discussions for any print production challenges and through.
- Accurate estimate, forecast and invoice all production projects against price matrix and to ensure a profitable outcome.
- Actively drive projects through critical path to ensure billing in forecasted month.
- Provide accurate reporting and associated KPIs for current and future project work using OCT2 to document expectations.
- Actively pursue organic growth opportunities through exceptional delivery and client service.
At Matthews International, what makes us different is what makes us great. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please get in touch below, attaching your CV, cover letter and portfolio if appropriate.