We are looking for a Production Account Manager for 12month Maternity cover
If successful you will manage production projects to exceed client expectations and deliver all work to agreed budgets and deadlines. Develop and maintain client relationships through provision of exceptional service.
- Main point of contact for agreed list of clients and actively build relationships with them.
- Understanding and working within the parameters of the Equator Process Workflow.
- Receiving briefs from Clients and Design Account Manager, gathering all required info to ensure production can commence.
- Interpreting information correctly and creating accurate and thorough briefs for the Production team.
- Interpreting and querying client amends in order to achieve range consistency, including liaising with multiple client stakeholders where decisions are not unanimous.
- Challenging client amends where brand integrity and range consistency are put at risk..
- Liaising directly with suppliers and printers to ensure the artwork production process runs smoothly and their considerations and feedback are acknowledged and actioned as appropriate.
- Advising Account Director, Production Director, and Studio Manager of large projects to aid resource management and planning, in a timely manner.
- Driving and participating in key milestone meetings as laid out in the Equator Process Workflow, both internally and externally.
- Liaising with Creative Account Manager, and Production Director to identify any potential print issues at the creative stage.
- Project Management of Artwork and Repro requirements, ensuring all key dates in the project critical path are met and that the client and Account Director are informed if projects deviate from their critical path.
- Ensuring final print files/ artworks are a fair reflection of the approved design concepts.
- Monitoring and moving artwork/repro on client systems as required, with support from admin staff.
- Using internal project management systems including Octopus and/ or budget/project trackers to ensure all projects run smoothly and invoices generated.
- Organising and chairing pre-artwork meetings and issuing minutes to all parties.
- Ensure actions from pre-artwork meetings are followed up.
- Helping colleagues on other projects, work as a team within the studio.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Excellent project management skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and understanding of written business processes.
Presentation and negotiation skills
Confident, tactful and persuasive manner
Technical knowledge of print and packaging
Ability to coach/ mentor Account Executives
Good business sense and ability to manage budgets.
Willingness to work longer hours where required to meet deadlines.
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please apply online.