The Sr Client Manager leads junior and senior level relationships with clients and key agency players. This role establishes trusted advisor relationships with clients and colleagues, while identifying opportunities for additional revenue growth within the assigned client accounts. The Sr Client Manager ensures efficient coordination of projects from estimation to completion, and partners with the broader project team to ensure deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Supports the Company’s profitability efforts by managing efficient, accurate, and timely coordination of the assigned project activities.
- Acts as a strategic partner to assigned clients by demonstrating a significant understanding of their market and business sectors and their specific challenges and opportunities. Provides insights and perspectives that support client initiatives and align company services with client needs.
- Develops innovative proposals to capture both account growth and new business opportunities.
- Coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Ensures meeting of volume and revenue targets for each account.
- Builds new relationships and nurtures existing relationships with internal and external clients.
- Creates strong and effective partnerships with Brand Development and Brand Deployment teams through sharing a deep understanding of client markets and business sectors and specific challenges and opportunities facing those clients. Works with company leaders to develop solutions that align our services with client needs.
- Assess and manages risks associated with profitability leakage by researching, understanding, and resolving any identified issues (i.e. process, operational, client relationship specific, etc.).
- Analyzes the performance of the Company-Client business relationship through analytics models and performance metrics with goal to establish agreed tactical and strategic priorities and strategies to achieve those goals.
- Ensures client retention is maximized by facilitating the delivery of custom tailored solutions to meet clients’ objectives and expectations.
- Conducts meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; serves as the Subject Matter Expert on processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Partners with the client, the Account Team, and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
- Partners with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attends pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Understands and recommends solutions for business-related issues and situations and generate specific plans that achieve objectives.
- Manages and balances marketing budgets to maximize Return on Investment (ROI) and drive incremental sales.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 8+ years progressive account management experience in a Creative Design Agency, Market Research firm or similar consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect)
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this role
If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please apply online.