EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE: Cross-team partnerships and employee satisfaction
• Collaborate with Creative and/or Production Account Manager to develop strong partnership and support client expectations, project needs and ensure cohesive team engagement
• Engage internal partners in Design, Photo Studio, Production, Finance as needed to establish strong relationships. Look for learning opportunities throughout.
• Operate as part of the team, performing given tasks and constantly being available to support as required.
• Work with your Account Managers to ensure to gain a solid understanding of the process and your role within it.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE: Internal collaboration to inspire design and efficiently deliver under one roof model.
• Accurately build all activity within the Equator Octopus2 system in line with direction from the Account Management group. Ensure all designated system tasked are completed in a timely manner.
• Take ownership of the collation and accurate storing or supplied and/or previously worked on files to support project development
• Work closely with all Equator teams as required to support the successful delivery of the ‘all under one roof model’.
• Work within the parameters of the Equator internal process workflow to achieve consistent, delivery of all stages within your remit.
• Support the Photography process by ensuring all required elements are available for the shoot date and key stakeholders have been informed.
• Manage all stakeholder expectations with proactive, accurate and professional communication across all touch points, escalating issues were appropriate
• Support the proactive and successful management of projects by ensuring all assigned tasks are completed on time and to the required standard.
FINANCIAL GROWTH: Continually grow the business – driving sales and reducing costs to enhance profitability.
• Where required, accurately input financial values in to the Octopus2 system
CLIENT EXPERIENCE: Proactive client partnerships to meet objectives and deliver exceptional service.
• Demonstrate strong partnership with the client, where required, as engaged, energetic and valuable team member
• Assist with chasing Suppliers, Printers, Clients, and 3rd Party Regulatory Services for information and assets pertinent to the successful delivery of projects
• Ensure all direct communication (verbal, written) is timely and professional